From: paul.nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: 04 February 2019 16:26
To: Law, David <dlaw@hpe.com>; Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@ieee.org> <p.nikolich@ieee.org>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: Adam Healey <adam.healey@broadcom.com> <adam.healey@broadcom.com>; Yan Zhuang <zhuangyan.zhuang@huawei.com> <zhuangyan.zhuang@huawei.com>; Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajduczenia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Approval to submit IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)/D3.2 YANG Data Model Definitions to RevCom

David,
Approved.
Regards,
--Paul

-------- Original message --------
From: "Law, David" <dlaw@hpe.com>
Date: 2/4/19 9:36 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@ieee.org>" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>
Cc: "Adam Healey <adam.healey@broadcom.com>" <adam.healey@broadcom.com>, "Yan Zhuang <zhuangyan.zhuang@huawei.com>" <zhuangyan.zhuang@huawei.com>, Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajduczenia@gmail.com>

Hi Paul,

The last paragraph of Clause 12 'Procedure for Conditional Approval to Forward a Draft Standard' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual reads 'Submittals may be forwarded to RevCom without Sponsor Approval or Conditional Approval in order to meet the submittal requirements for the next RevCom meeting, provided that the Sponsor Chair first notifies the Sponsor email reflector that, in the Chair's view based on the complete RevCom package, there is a reasonable expectation that the submittal will be approved by the Sponsor before the RevCom meeting. If it becomes apparent that approval will not be completed, the submittal shall be withdrawn from the RevCom agenda as early as possible.'.

Based on this provision I am requesting your approval as the Sponsor Chair to submit IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)/D3.2 YANG Data Model Definitions to RevCom in time for the March meeting submittal deadline of 8th February 2019. The IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) 2nd Sponsor recirculation ballot closed on 2nd February 2019 with 97% approval and no comments. The ballot results are detailed below, and the full submittal package is attached.

If you do approve the submittal please can you send an email to the IEEE EC reflector as required by this provision.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)/D3.2 ballot results

  98 Voters
  73 Approve
   2 Disapprove
   7 Abstain