Re: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10 day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 Comments to Ofcom consultation that includes 2390-2400MHz
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10 day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 Comments to Ofcom consultation that includes 2390-2400MHz
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 20:19:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :accept-language:in-reply-to:references:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:to:from; bh=yTVVUMscwWR/CwqenpkpepHDCLbmYD9qdxBBtu5q49c=; b=kaz4EAMAoJgZsK/6RIxBzkR7yEDeZbfLxi7B/iVCITVTmAZUSZwh6J88In7mSjNuYw oAwUFxlWp346Aj+zxAvwrwFswHsqPkBcEIH6PkTSurwGzrThDHwb6AUw+kErasy4AZfY +NqxzgrENz/2XEUF0vu5ypaOaEYqej5jzqsJTapxVUTPWw3s6hINDQvsiNXnFNu5vVPm 1ahfnSOVev2UKuXRsVOdZb59ndC5yY4ok8iF/XGz1asxw5y5eirpkHDHxczJStKXv/8r 4OU9KLevQsCmU3GuWWbKUaHnXqowZxsHy4OxJ3pQGiHEqAkILdzZ2XP1U+/q5pyVCpv2 I2qg==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1556309954; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=p8+YBq8HPl9ZC4BkTtoqDU5FrvkKGWLcLLrs+SRk4u23faEvq8yzXidi6pQIr0DDph EbU1K3FBHZg0G3yR0cNBEVoEyNvlPDW2/2MWG/oLWAvsp0Hx3QK2VJ8KMyUNnuw3a/Vv oxEyXCgcJu8Q47FjIjRthLonDNmqPn9WcXIislev6eNt6uo5A8O9oA59YsViKIZzQULz TgGIaE6QVT0hkQt6R+aVQgu+Z3i6nWMgDEn8OJM52vdTMTd2gEwiiEIo2NqwX8AjeToP N/fuU5KzG0v7hdwLdEqtNb8raS7hHEqDxRe2Sz12VnXLzLR831x8v7rPiz5A2UwZLgiI yx4g==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org x3QKJnTX027526
- In-reply-to: <CAGRKT1k=8q-5ie7yXrCJpm1pCkHsXJG1JBn42HGRPF9Dy3Kr7w@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <CAGRKT1k=8q-5ie7yXrCJpm1pCkHsXJG1JBn42HGRPF9Dy3Kr7w@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Thread-index: AQHU/D5ozud4XlHhsEGW9tGvdaRI2qZO4S7Q
- Thread-topic: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10 day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 Comments to Ofcom consultation that includes 2390-2400MHz
I vote approve.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jay Holcomb
Sent: 26 April 2019 15:42
Subject: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10 day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 Comments to Ofcom consultation that includes 2390-2400MHz
Dear EC(LMSC) Members,
I would like to announce the start of an EC(LMSC) electronic ballot for comments to Ofcom on their consultation to enable 3 bands to support mobile technology, including 2390-2400 MHz, directly adjacent where there are IEEE 802 standards. The consultation was due on 12 March 2019, we do have knowledge and history that it is okay to send inputs in later.
Paul has delegated to me to conduct an EC(LMSC) electronic ballot on the motion below. This EC motion is per 802 OM 7.2 Procedure for communication with government bodies.
Due to having to do a second ballot, to ensure these comments are filed as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot.
Also note, that I took the editorial edits provided earlier and have made a clean version of the comments, rev 05.
Motion: Move to approve the comments in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0035-05-0000-ofcom-enabling-opportunities-consultation-form-2-4ghz.docx; response to Ofcom on enabling opportunities consultation including 2390-2400 MHz. For approval by the EC for sending to the Ofcom. The Chair of 802.18 is authorized to make editorial changes as necessary.
Approved in the RR-TAG: 7/0/0
Mover: Jay Holcomb
Seconder: Bob Heile
Start of ballot: 26 April 2019
Close of ballot: 06 May 2019
Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.
The Ofcom web site:
IEEE 802.18 Chair
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.