[802SEC] Huawei issue

Yvette-

Please note the following article:
https://www.ft.com/content/7e510cc0-88ea-11e9-97ea-05ac2431f453
It mentions that the IEEE (not the IEEE-SA) had "reversed its decision to prohibit Huawei employees from participating in research reviews"
while our competitor 3GPP is pro-actively pushing back on the entire mess with respect to standards.

We still need to get this fixed to cover standards discussions and governance as was asked last week.
It is vitally important to our standing as a world-wide standards setting organization.

Sincerely,
Geoff Thompson
Member Emeritus, 802 Executive
Member, Registration Authority Committee
Life Senior Member