Re: [802SEC] ballot closed +++ Early Close 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of comments to DoT on a 5GAA ex parte requesting the FCC to re-configure most all of the U-NII-4 band to cellular V2X, away from the DSRC (802.11p)

 Dear LMSC members,

I would like to thank everyone for the replies on this ballot.

In accordance with 4.1.2 on Voting rules of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this ballot is closed.

Please see below for results of the ballot, and per 7.2.1 for the results, the “Motion passes”.

I will do the editorial cleanup and will work with Paul to submit our comments to the DOT web site and DOT personnel identified.

Best Regards,

Jay Holcomb

IEEE 802.18 Chair

Results: