Re: [802SEC] draft 802 Chair's Guideline for the 802 Ombudsman

Paul

Thanks for the input, I will add it to the agenda.

James Gilb

On 7/9/19 7:03 AM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Dear EC Members,

As you are aware, I appointed Guido Hiertz to serve as the 802 Ombudsman on 07 June 2019.?? Since then I've had discussions with several EC members that has prompted me to draft a set of 802 Chair's Guidelines for the 802 Ombudsman to more fully flesh out the role, responsibilities, limitations and operational expectations of the 802 Ombudsman.?? Therefore I've drafted a guideline in collaboration with Guido based on the 802 Ombudsman presentation I made in August 2006 http://www.ieee802.org/IEEE%20802%20Ombudsman.ppt and my recent discussions.

The draft 802 Ombudsman Guideline is at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0105-00-00EC-draft-802-ombudsman-guidelines.docx.

James please place the draft guideline on the Sunday evening P&P meeting for discussion.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.