[802SEC] 802.15.22.3 PAR extension request

Hi All

I am submitting a PAR extension request for 802.15.22.3 for consideration on Friday under the 48 hour rule. The PAR extension can be found at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0305-00-0000-802-15-22-3-par-extension.pdf.

The expectation is we will start SA Ballot next week. Given the current SASB meeting schedule, we would need to submit the draft to RevCom no later than Sept 17. While this is doable, it is extremely tight. This extension is to cover the contingency that we are not able to submit until the next RevCom meeting which would not be until after the first of the year.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would like to get this on the consent agenda.

Cheers

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org