[802SEC] Updates to proposed P&P

All

I have posted updated P&P at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0102-10-0PNP-proposed-lmsc-p-p-2018.doc
and a comparison with our current P&P at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0129-04-0PNP-802-p-p-update-comparison.doc

I have the first draft of the rules motions at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0124-01-00EC-july-2019-rules-motions.pdf

It has a summary of the changes to the P&P from our previously approved version. I am going to ask for a motion to approve this as our P&P to submit to AudCom

I have also updated the summary of the rules meeting, it is at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0119-02-00EC-july-2019-rules-meeting-summary.pdf

I will be updating the motions with an updated Chair's Guidelines as well.

James Gilb