From: ROBERT GROW <bobgrow@COX.NET>
Subject: PAR comments from 802.3
Date: November 12, 2019 at 2:58:50 PM PST
To: stds-rac <stds-rac@IEEE.ORG>

Colleagues:

The PAR comments ad hoc meeting was extremely lightly attended, but here are some comments for your consideration.

802f — Consider these comments from the RAC Chair
802.1AEdk — Nothing substantively different that what I discussed on the lanai with Mick.
802.1CS — Comments
802.15.7a — Comments provided as requested by Mr. Heile.  Because the project is not going to be considered this meeting, no response is required.
802.16t — Comments

Regards,

Bob Grow
Chair, 802.3 PAR comments ad hoc