From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 8:38 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802.15 WG chair and 802 Wireless Chairs Standing Committee notice

Dear EC members,

I just got off the phone with Bob Heile, he assured me he is fully recovered, ready and willing to resume his duties as the 802.15 Working Group Chair and 802 Wireless Chairs Standing Committee chair.  Hence this announcement serves as notice that I formally restore Bob's responsibilities to chair both groups.

Many thanks to Rick Alfvin and Dorothy Stanley to step in at short notice and serve as temporary chairs for the 802.15 Working Group and 802 Wireless Chairs Standing Committee respectively.

Regards,

--Paul