From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 12:10 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] PatCom Materials links broken

Hi Roger,

Just to let you know it looks like the URLs for all the PARs on the myProject system have changed. John first noticed this on an IEEE 802.3 project, but looking elsewhere we see links to PARs on the IEEE 802.1 and IEEE 802.11 websites that also appear to be broken.

As an example, if I go to the IEEE P802.11az Task Group page <http://www.ieee802.org/11/Reports/tgaz_update.htm> and click on the PAR link under the heading 'Task group documents – latest revision as of Jan. 21st' it tries to take me to <https://development.standards.ieee.org/get-file/P802.11az.pdf?t=86961300003> which gives me a 'HTTP ERROR 404 Problem accessing /get-file/P802.11az.pdf. Reason: Not Found' error.

When I look in the new myProject system I see the link to the IEEE P802.11az PAR is now <https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject-web/app#viewpar/6271> although this isn't a .pdf file as it was above. There doesn't seem to be a way to link to a .pdf view anymore, although the PAR can be downloaded in .pdf format the URL <http://prd-mypr-nodejs-1281583127.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/mypr-file/par/6271/mypr>.

Best regards,
  David

-----