Re: [802SEC] User Manual for myProject

Geoff,

Thank you for your feedback and recommendations. I will capture and share these internally with staff.

Regards,

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571
e: goldberg.j@ieee.org

IEEE - Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.