Re: [802SEC] Ad-hoc meeting to discuss potential request for SASB to suspend IEEE 802 rules related to face to face and plenary meetings
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] Ad-hoc meeting to discuss potential request for SASB to suspend IEEE 802 rules related to face to face and plenary meetings
- From: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@IEEE.ORG>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:40:23 -0600
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=google header.b=JobKnmb3; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) email@example.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :dkim-signature; bh=wgwNFb0ijluSBra7am7xZNVr1QzaeD6tWNt5O860Lzs=; b=y3Vx8IPRYRkHQ/ovTg2Hg7ldQX3lfkYbdPvyxUasz0rFpnrkywniD63xUAokOdBD57 vk63kLgMZKh3CKv13zWeVd0c/c8QpqcFxeXPswdiST7sAmtTOGHlNuEN8yg5+ZQmgmIN 7XiprVQBqQwjnMw5vKot0fWtVq5Rs/e+B0nCz1iUBKcMsmmy085PPpjNZrS/0n7a8Vnf s/45RwUFhOpkcZTvhBtEbc+XdXPGHfcoyOF0n6Hq/+NedPiqjuqZxk+THaRMnBOIx18l A1pUDWueaE78CSupcboM6tQNfzqlafyMnWPhmKVuaZMykh/78gtzxUof2s5oXk0NpUtP tb3Q==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1585147242; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=C41MvRH0pTuPKwjdbAlh5dO9Jgckg9eO4AkCKiKs/qVtfiJBgkIBA+SPkN7Tvt8rn6 wmijTMOQftr4ue3gTlfhw54qVi7wugm6qCOiiwueTQDKxlRwSoT3h0Hn5WS4Piyj6Ysi rxnYP3sSg7p53PaLgZ9ltd0OBh1j37seYrlKOxq/It186h9rjkAXxpmO7vz8DfCkpWMm rxpIa///WZTw0M9FJCJ6qQ5zg3hOTuohvidtdrqFRXQ5eqWoV3RD85JlfS8U6kYpGb/r G+E/9k0xKEJtn6E/GIHr4z2VDj2bf5bBizePPgB00TPTahxVsJhEJF1+zuHRwtBuMcbn aGzg==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- Delivered-to: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org 02PEeotA010578
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=mail; t=1585147250; bh=9ZfY/cG8gmn4xYj6dQWc0MUjZMUuPJvsYoK+bL6TKtE=; h=References:Date:Reply-To:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Owner:From; b=qImG4+vd+HEslLxp6bRWSnxguf3uEmXyGrbuMWpgNPKVaQvuzeZq819g4ccPi3gU+ scEsN6HmurG7omid2AOqpcJYO0jJWVUek25dqoORb/bbxzoHQGbkf1vmmJLmEppK0q EeSTsilJwi39gAnzfVb+aYFuvXdQ9pWbaZfzDs/w=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <8778786A-AD34-43DD-B495-26120DF5A820@cmephyconsulting.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@IEEE.ORG>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
I am not able to join today.
Wednesday 2pm has become a problem for me.
3pm would work better for me on Wednesday, or going forward change to Tuesday 2pm would be ok.
Jon Rosdahl Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023 10871 North 5750 West
cell: 801-376-6435 Highland, UT 84003
A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!
I am probably unavailable 3/25. Like George, the 2:00 pm PDT works for most days after that.
> On March 20, 2020 at 8:31 PM George Zimmerman <george@CMEPHYCONSULTING.COM> wrote:
> James - please add me to the list too. The 2pm PDT time generally works for me. (Almost regardless of day)
> Sent from my iPad
> > On Mar 20, 2020, at 10:34 AM, James P. K. Gilb <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > All
> > IEEE 802 has traditionally met face to face 3 time a year in plenary session, and our rules for some items require action during a plenary session.
> > As you know, we have cancelled one plenary session and the next one is not certain at this time. Thus we need to consider two things:
> > 1) a specific request to SASB to suspend/change certain rules for a fixed period of time to enable IEEE 802 Standards Committee to continue to effectively serve the needs of our volunteers.
> > 2) Consider rule changes long term that:
> > a) define when an extraordinary event has occurred that allow a change to a specific LMSC procedure
> > b) define the rules/procedures that will be in place during the extraordinary event.
> > I am going to lead this ad-hoc group and I am requesting that people who want to participate in this discussion to email me with their interest.
> > If you cannot attend the teleconferences, you are welcome to participate via email.
> > The time for the calls will depend on the time zones of the individuals who want to participate.
> > The first ad-hoc call will be during the 3/25 or 3/26 on or around 9 pm GMT (2 pm PDT).
> > The second, will be 4/1, 4/2 or 4/3 on or around 9 pm GMT.
> > If you want to participate, please suggest times that would work for you.
> > James Gilb
> > ----------
> > This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1