[802SEC] EC email ballot results - Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment and IEEE Std 802.3cg and IEEE Std 802.3cn publication press releases

Dear EC members,

In respect to the 'Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment and IEEE Std 802.3cg and IEEE Std 802.3cn publication press releases' EC email ballot below, I'm announcing that the ballot has passed based on it exceeding the required majority and return rate under the early close I announced. Thank you for the responses, the results are detailed in the table below. Based on these results I'll go ahead and ask the IEEE-SA to publish the releases.

Best regards,
 David

Vote categories:         NV     APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
 CH Paul Nikolich                                    DNV
 VC James Gilb                                       DNV
 VC Roger Marks                 APP
 TR George Zimmerman            APP
 RS John D'Ambrosia             APP
 ES Jon Rosdahl                 APP
 01 Glenn Parsons                                    DNV
 03 David Law                   APP
 11 Dorothy Stanley                                     DNV
 15 Bob Heile                                        DNV
 16 Roger Marks          NV
 18 Jay Holcomb                 APP
 19 Steve Shellhammer           APP
 21 Subir Das            NV
 22 Apurva Mody          NV
 24 Tim Godfrey                 APP
 ME Geoff Thompson       NV
 ME Clint Chaplin        NV
 18 TOTALS               05     08     00     00     05

Approval requirement (see subclause 7.1 'Approval of an action' of IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures): A vote is carried by majority of the votes cast (i.e., Approve or Do Not Approve votes, excluding abstentions), provided a majority of all the Voting Members of the Standards Committee responded.

Approval rate = 8/(8 + 0) = 100%
Return rate   = 8/13      =  61%