Re: [802SEC] Consent Agenda Procedure - 4/7, 4/21, 5/5

Hello John,

I have one NON-consent agenda item for the  April 7th call:

Random and Changing MAC Address (RCM) Study Group Formation

Approve the formation of an 802.11 Random and Changing MAC Address (RCM) Study Group to consider development of Project Authorization Request (PAR) and Criteria for Standards Development (CSD) responses for Random and Changing MAC Address and Privacy topics.

See https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0192-02-0rcm-random-and-changing-mac-addresses-study-group-creation.pptx for supporting documentation.

Vote in the WG: 40/6/9

Moved: Dorothy Stanley

Seconded: Jon Rosdahl

Result:

I have the following CONSENT Agenda item for the May 5th call:

Grant the 6 month extension of 802.11 SENS [WLAN Sensing] Study Group.

Moved: Dorothy Stanley

Seconded: Jon Rosdahl

Result:

Thank you,