[802SEC] 802 calendar mockup

At the last EC telecon, I proposed an 802 calendar and volunteered to put together a mockup. Here it is:
http://ieee802.org/16/cal-temp.html

I've incorporated the 802.1, 802.3. and 802.11 calendars, and I worked with Rick on a new 802.15 calendar that is incorporated but minimally populated so far.

Here are a few observations:

(1) The calendar would be more user-friendly if the event titles were more consistent. I would propose that each event begin with an "802.N" identifier, followed by a fairly short identifier. If we have agreement on that, maybe the WGs would consider renaming existing events.

(2) There is currently no calendar dedicated to 802-level meetings. We should have one. I'm willing to set it up, or help set it up, and help maintain it, but I don't want to step on any toes. Once that is done, I suggest removing those meetings from the WG calendars so we don't have duplicates. Of course, the WG calendars could display the 802-level calendar if they want to keep those events visible.

(3) I'm happy to add other subgroup calendars; just tell me where they are.

(4) I did not add instructions on subscribing to the calendars, but I did add links to the primary WG calendars. I'm presuming that the WGs can add provide subscription instructions there. If people want the instructions at the top level, I can add them to the mockup.

Feel free to copy and modify the code and insert where appropriate.

Again, in order to avoid any turf battles, I'm going to stop here; but please feel free to let me know if you'd like any updates or assistance.

Cheers,

Roger