Re: [802SEC] Proposed change to the Operations Manual

Hi James,
  For Section 5, third paragraph,
Please change
"Additionally, IEEE 802 TAGs are allowed to have electronic meetings to make decisions between meetings, but such meetings do not count for participation credit."
"Additionally, IEEE 802 LMSC, WG, TAG, or ECSG are allowed to have electronic meetings to make decisions between plenary sessions, but such
meetings do not count for participation credit."

Again, this is a minimal change that would correct an error of "meeting vs plenary session", and allow more than TAGs to have electronic meetings.

Thanks,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!