[802SEC] PAR review comments

Colleagues:

Per the schedule established by Mr. Nikolich, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group had an ad hoc call to review and comment on PARs from other WGs.  We have comments on both 802.1ASdm and 802.15.7a.  If you need another format than PowerPoint, please let me know.

(Hopefully, submitting these well in advance of the deadline will serve as an inspiration to other WGs commenting on 802.3 PARs to do the same.)

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 ad hoc on PARs from other WGs