[802SEC] notice of IEEE COVID-19 resources

Dear 802 Executive Committee Members,

Please see https://spectrum.ieee.org/static/covid19-ieee-resources and pass it along to your groups.  It highlights various IEEE resources to help IEEE volunteers as well as to enlist the support of IEEE volunteers to contribute their time/expertise in dealing with the pandemic.  As Chris Diminico recently said to me "We have some of the smartest folks on the planet; might be bored at home and looking for a way to help."  Chris is correct -- let's pitch in where we can.

Regards,

--Paul