Re: [802SEC] +++ EC Early Close Motion to modify IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual

All

Sufficient votes have been received in order to determine the results of the motion.

The motion was taken under subclause 1.1 Suspension of the rules in the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual (v23)

"In case of an extraordinary external circumstance that prevents the ordinary conduct of business, suspension or modification of any IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual procedure for a specified period of time, is permitted subject to approval by a motion with 2/3 of IEEE 802 LMSC voting members voting approve. Any suspension or modification by this process expires no later than the 120 days after the approval of the motion."

The tally is:
Position		Vote
LMSC Chair		DNV
1st Vice Chair		Approve