Re: [802SEC] +++Early Close 10-day EC Motion +++ RE: Rules Suspension to address consideration of July ICAIDs
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++Early Close 10-day EC Motion +++ RE: Rules Suspension to address consideration of July ICAIDs
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 20:14:52 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=2; mx.google.com; arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=hpe.com dkim=pass dkdomain=hpe.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=hpe.com); spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom="email@example.com"
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=hpe.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=hpe.com; dkim=pass header.d=hpe.com; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :accept-language:in-reply-to:references:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:to:from; bh=o4dpMJ3DM/B5kx9Vqxgc1fZud7RyW4tYDh3AVenthXc=; b=P2vHzFyOXfRGJt7Ciwc6cRtS7jC3xoi9Wc5QmN6XUR1uzhipaNrsP++aJbUtO0WP8n zipytjO+cLXEHpe0gbi4N0/QAt9bTDQMz02+qnwJjzCC7OtctpNguQKOq/D4jXXmCJak YW2wSBPQeVhCkLjzNkAR2NhMhZHDYKeDGLkSTDr4Yur7iIomVYoQJdgfsd1j3L3aBSFt 9Bi9obswTU28wjB9WY3+RhcJSwn9EMNW2adK7bcNVCi/f8YYx7donY2KCUJg5o8JvjzD RU3kDygEPAeNZx2X+URXdtpeNkCzOPvTXwDx3/nvMpoAHBeEIUGLcQXfKkSZe//ctjNd 8PlQ==
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=o4dpMJ3DM/B5kx9Vqxgc1fZud7RyW4tYDh3AVenthXc=; b=jmztqQIfRJTvrgChp1k4cI5OfDtprLd9pWass+juX2REYgJ24FMMC0W9dJLaEyTaA0HolUFIUMKzbvUrGlQ/ORvd0NTgzLt18Q4fHDu2L2//5szKTMWf4Ll/EPB7D6lyncEurxby8v6eql3CqgBLCij3HOUuPQNaap3DDExu0Elji8Z2kDCFrpaXoIWy1J7YvxxDTVsBrjh3vmCR11dQtVcTIw2+ZO+NCPkNzZKKbQwoGRFsoGOOFWICpz6FaVW4JdzaiSKeGEaKAnVfpeGWKVpl/ZRx0eWNYBbr8KFJcgSuKK9pkA6hjM4OBPTnjebL4Wkvr5LvArjtMQmLpEnspQ==
- Arc-seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1591992923; cv=pass; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=o9CubSsiQXStkrKlgtSO64aRJJsHVikQBikwC/mObslAyKhqSO1OstDH1EaxC7jvIj 1zA6IXZB2ix5Sh+ml8NPenlOCEj1rar+im2l/rBG7jk0L/VE12aJV+pTEHd5d+S/N1bm u8CAPSLpqvedGgOpwbDQBwDsSyvIoiDUc0KdQD2vEf2renpTS9we+lB6Ez06XPmhaBqY A5ZQo2iW10utEdtbApJDKnwAjNLfpluk+lwS7HGUyNryxSdeSyJ026OT8vv3zuaYlMxC 6A9vmsSl+aWtfIA85oKqz0TX6tnygHQ6D8QVJd+4bAYnV8YLCqccIeqG1l/wEWNBhIS+ vJXA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JyhdDKPWRQO7zQkBzOPHzFXWNhHy/wi1aVciV5RBUFEd4W8bnsyf0z5ar9GfvrwAQlAfPyUT+Z+PhB44xrjeLUtl27M4F8eJhcEAv1b9yLB5QC7w0yWtNAXGaJ8l5u2WjRPIy7ZRNeyDhbWHMrOsaP426xS01Lb4AHVfuwBrv1RBGk/KCNeXBio0Rb3iptI9AEd+e5xxwtyfCa+14CGCbNXi/UL6oXOYDG3uinhkOaX9IbA4suY5JUhmyGgTnYiUeEqrSvNv2DnvsFK9B3RJAdZb6FRWEgeHvUzxfHliXSuyU9Jva3+bzXNNDNJrEIvJUnC7wEOARb6/G2PmSDugqQ==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org 05CKFWsD020206
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Thread-index: AdZAzHlSYewicv9nRBCMCqLIYiIXowAKYyeg
- Thread-topic: [802SEC] +++Early Close 10-day EC Motion +++ RE: Rules Suspension to address consideration of July ICAIDs
I vote approve.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of John D'Ambrosia
Sent: 12 June 2020 21:09
Subject: [802SEC] +++Early Close 10-day EC Motion +++ RE: Rules Suspension to address consideration of July ICAIDs
Our chair, Paul Nikolich has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me and approved the corresponding early close.
Due to the change of the July 2020 Plenary Session, suspension of rules allowed addressing PARs at August 4, 2020 IEEE 802 LMSC EC Conference call, but did not enable ICAIDs to be addressed. The proposed rules suspension would allow ICAIDs to be considered at the August 4 Teleconference, following the same process approved for PARs.
Thanks for your prompt attention.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Due to the change of the July 2020 Plenary Session due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, suspend the following rules/procedures in the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual From 11 June 2020 until 5 August 2020:
In Subclause 10.2, first paragraph
A proposed ICAID and supporting documents shall be submitted to the Sponsor via the Sponsor email reflector for review no less than 30 days prior to the day of the opening Sponsor meeting of an IEEE 802 LMSC plenary session. The submittal message should include Internet links to the required submittal documents. Presence of the submittal message in the reflector archive (with time stamp) is evidence of delivery.
Subclause 10.3 Plenary Review
and be replaced with:
ICAIDs to be considered for approval by the IEEE 802 LMSC during the 4 August 2020 electronic meeting shall pass through the following process:
The proposed ICAID shall be available at a publicly accessible URL and an email sent to the IEEE 802 LMSC reflector that contains the URL required for viewing the ICAID and associated documentation no later than 12 June 2020, AoE.
Working Groups, other than the proposing Working Group, shall express concerns to the proposing Working Group as soon as possible and shall submit comments to the proposing Working Group and the IEEE 802 LMSC by e-mail not later than 12 July 2020, AoE
The proposing Working Group shall post a response to commenting Working Group and to the IEEE 802 LMSC together with a Final on a public website and circulate the relevant URL on the IEEE 802 LMSC reflector not later than 31 July 2020, AoE
Moved: John D'Ambrosia
Second: James Gilb
Start of ballot: 2020-06-12
Close of Ballot: Per early close rule
. Paul Nikolich has agreed to an early close.
. Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.
. The motion is being taken under subclause 1.1 Suspension of the rules in the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual (v23)
o "In case of an extraordinary external circumstance that prevents the ordinary conduct of business, suspension or modification of any IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual procedure for a specified period of time, is permitted subject to approval by a motion with 2/3 of IEEE 802 LMSC voting members voting approve. Any suspension or modification by this process expires no later than the 120 days after the approval of the motion."
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.