Re: [802SEC] 802 Calendars

Roger,

Just checked both Safari and Firefox and they appear to not be fully functional for either 802 or 802.3 calendars.  I think your original advice on special measures is still valid.  Until we have significant up time of complete data for multiple browsers, WGs/EC members should include call information in announcements and reminders, not just a pointer to the WG/802 calendar.

—Bob