Re: [802SEC] Recommended Changes to the Chairs Guidelines

Geoff,

                Thanks.  That is a good input.   We had lots of discussion on the text for the Chairs Guidelines.   I expect when the Rules Committee has time to take this up we will discuss it more.  I can make edits and revise the document as needed.

                The 802.19 WG asked that they receive a copy of the updates, since this was discussed quite a bit in the WG, with lots of representation of the various wireless WGs, so they are interested in any revisions.

                I will made a revision with your proposed change and posted it.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/19/19-19-0078-01-0000-recommended-new-section-of-chairs-guidelines.docx

All,

                When the WG voted on this document, we received a number of comments. I sent out the link to those comments back in November, but I realized I did not send them out yesterday.  Here is a link to the comments received when voting on this document.   The Rules Committee may want to consider these comments.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/19/19-19-0086-00-0000-comments-on-recommended-new-section-of-chairs-guidelines.xlsx

Regards,

Steve