[802SEC] 802 EC non-voting member appointments

Dear Roger, Subir, Apurva, Geoff, Clint, Bob, Andrew, Glenn, Dorothy and Guido,

You each occupy an 802 non-voting member position on the 802 EC (see below table).  Thank you for your service in those positions for the past two years.

I intend to re-appoint each of you to those positions.  If you are not willing to serve in that position, please let me know before 17 July 2020 and recommend a candidate for the position so that I may have some time to find a willing volunteer.

Regards,

--Paul

802 Executive Committee non-voting member positions and individuals as of 10 July 2020

Hibernating 802.16 WG Ch  Roger Marks
Hibernating 802.21 WG Ch
Subir Das
Hibernating 802.22 WG Ch  Apurva
Mody
Member Emeritus:   Geoff
Thompson
Member Emeritus Treasurer  Clint Chaplin

802/Wireless
Chairs Standing Cmte: Bob Heile
802/
JTC1 Standing Committee:  Andrew Myles
802/
ITU Standing Committee:   Glenn Parsons
802/
IETF Standing Committee:  Dorothy Stanley
802 Ombudsman:  Guido
Hiertz