[802SEC] procedure for PARs for ordinary items for July 2020

Dear EC Members,

The LMSC Operations Manual Section 9.2 Procedure for PARs states:

"At the discretion of the Sponsor Chair, PARs for ordinary items (e.g., Maintenance PARs) and
PAR changes essential to the orderly conduct of business (e.g., division of existing work items or
name changes to harmonize with equivalent ISO JTC-1 work items) may be placed on the
Sponsor agenda if delivered to Sponsor members 48 hours in advance."

We did not suspend this portion of the our LMSC OM during the 02 June 2020 EC meeting.

The text specifies the submission deadline for ordinary item PARs to be "48 hours in advance", the question is in advance of what?  Normally it is the closing EC meeting, but since we decided to hold the PAR review on 04 August, I interpret the deadline for the July 2020 ordinary PARs to be 1pm EDT 02 August 2020.

Regards,

--Paul