That has nothing to do with how much you hate following IEEE meeting rules.
Feel free total your complaints or suggestions to David.  He is your representative and vote on the EC.

Geoff

On Aug 3, 2020, at 5:44 AMPDT, Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> wrote:

As one of the people that will have to use this file to replace slides in my decks, I’d MUCH prefer the PPT (or POTX). With the POTX file, I can simply drag the slides into my deck. With the PDF, it’s a much more manual process of pasting in the images for each slide; then cropping, centering, etc.

Geoff is overthinking this. I have no desire to modify any of the SA policies. Candidly, I hate having to read them for every meeting. I simply want to get through them with as little effort as possible, and that includes creating the slides.

Chad Jones
Technical Leader, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force
Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force
Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> on behalf of Yvette Ho Sang <y.hosang@IEEE.ORG>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE SA Policies

Geoff,

Your version seems to have some font issues. I've attached a PDF (hopefully without any issues).

Yve

Yvette  Ho Sang, MBA, ARM
Director, IPR and Risk Mgmt
Mobile: +1 732 690 9863

+1 732-562-3814 |  standards.ieee.org

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 7:23 PM Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org> wrote:
John-

I understand full well that the version that is posted is not the PDF.
I assumed that upon my suggestion you might replace what is posted with a PDF version with the same content.
I have enclosed such a file for your convenience.
As close as I can tell "This page is maintained by John D'Ambrosia."
Please replace the currently posted .potx file with the enclosed PDF.

Geoff