Re: [802SEC] Madrid Marriott

Hi John,
I was not looking to change the normal Plenary session planning.  The EC has not directed that, and the planning is set by them.
As to the room sizing, we are working with the hotel on determining how to fit as many rooms as possible to meet our needs.
As we get closer, we will let each WG know the resources that are available, and expect them (just as in the past) to plan accordingly.
There is no magic here...we have so many square feet of space, and so many chairs.  We will assign rooms to WG to utilize effectively and efficiently.
This is not a change in the process.
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!