From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Roger Marks
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 8:52 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802 straw poll

1) Yes
2) 3
3a) I would prefer to start with a small number of licenses and expand with demand (depending on how the cost per license varies).
3b) If possible, I think that a license should be assigned to a WG, which could work out schedule to rotate its use among the WGs editors. If the license credentials were generic to the WG, then perhaps the rotation could take place without management by the central administrator.

Cheers,

Roger