[802SEC] 802/SA Task Force meeting reminder

Dear EC Members,

This is a reminder the 802/SA Task Force meeting is today, Monday 17 August 2020 at 2pm ET.  Please plan on attending if possible.

The webex is https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m1e5f8ed97d1565f464b9da7a569cf23e

As announced per our July EC meeting, the draft agenda is:

1.Open portion of meeting:
1.IEEE SA tools update & discussion
1.Remote meeting tools: web conferencing, remote voting, etc.
2.Mentor replacement investigation – status update
3.SA to potentially fund Framemaker licenses – status update
2.Schedule next meeting (possibly 21 DEC 2020)
3.Any other business, 5 min, all?
4.Action item review, 5 min, Nikolich
2.Closed portion of meeting:
1.None at this time
3.Adjourn

If you have additional suggestions for the agenda, please send them to me.

Regards,

--Paul