Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda Uploaded - Nov 2020 802 EC Closing

Bob-

My issue is taken care of by the following text that you quoted:

"When a standard is revised, its approved amendments and corrigenda shall be removed from active status as separate documents.

without regard to whatever is in a register somewhere about the alleged lifetime of such amendments and corrigenda.

Geoff