From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 10:37 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802/SA Task Force Meeting Reminder -- Monday 21 DEC 2-3pm ET

Dear EC Members,

Please remember we are holding an 802/SA task force meeting at 2pm ET today, Monday 21 DEC 2020.  Please show up 5 minutes early so we can start on time.  Thank you.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m55aa82999bc050d26f6297dbcf674ee4
Meeting number (access code): 129 292 3479

Meeting password: 802taskforce

Regards,

--Paul

Tentative agenda

    1. 802/SA Task Force draft agenda:
      Open portion of meeting:
      1. IEEE SA tools update & discussion
        1. Remote meeting tools:
          1. web conferencing,
          2. remote voting,
          3. hybrid (i.e., in person and remote participants) meetings
        1. Document Creation
          1. Framemaker licenses
          2. SA to potentially fund Framemaker licenses – status update
        1. Mentor replacement investigation – status update
      1. Schedule next meeting TBD
      2. Public Visibility Standing Committee update, 5 min, D’Ambrosia
      3. Any other business, 5 min, all?
      4. Action item review, 5 min, Nikolich
    1. Closed portion of meeting:
      1. None at this time