[802SEC] March tutorial

Colleagues,

As indicated previously, I plan to sponsor a synchronization tutorial for March.  This will be a joint tutorial with WSTS.

My understanding that the dates for the March plenary virtual tutorials are 9 and 10 March 2021 at 9am ET

Given the opening EC is March 5th, the tutorials are during the plenary session.  Will all WGs be requested to not have meetings during these slots?

Also my understanding is that the deadline for requesting is Jan 30th, but I cannot find this information on the 802 tutorial web page.  Please advise.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons