[802SEC] Updated P&P

All

Audcom requested some small changes to the P&P, I have uploaded those to mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0124-05-00EC-proposed-ieee-802-lmsc-p-p.doc

In particular, there was a desire to remove references to the Operations Manual as AudComa and SASB doesn't review or approve that document.

This is the 30 day notice for a ballot to approve our Standards Committee Policies and Proedures, I would like to start a ballot on February 25th to approve these changes. This should be our last pass at this and then we start on the updated WG Policies and Procedures. Yeah!

The changes were:
Subclause 3.1:
Delete: "A plenary session is as defined in Plenary Sessions subclause of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee Operations Manual."

Rationale: It is defined in the OM and we can change what is defined to be a Plenary Session without bothering AudCom.

Subclause 4.3, item c)
Was:
Recognition that the individual is expected to act in accordance with the conditions stated in Voting Guidance subclause of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee Operations Manual “as both a professional and as an individual expert.”
Now:
Recognition that the individual is expected to vote as both a professional and as an individual expert, except under a Directed Position from the Working Group, and not as a member any affiliate block.

Rationale: This is the relevant text from the clause in the OM.

Subclause 5.8: Change the title
Was:
Additional Rules for Working Groups
Now:
Additional Standards Committee Rules That Apply to Working Groups

Rationale: Makes it clear that these rules relate to the operation of the Standards Committee and hence belong here and not in the WG P&P.

James Gilb