[802SEC] IEEE P802.3ct/D3.2 100 Gb/s over DWDM systems 2nd Standards Association recirculation ballot - with correct close date

Dear EC members,

With this e-mail, I'd like to announce the start of the Standards Association 2nd recirculation ballot of the amendment IEEE P802.3ct/D3.2 Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Physical Layers and Management Parameters for 100 Gb/s Operation over DWDM (dense wavelength division multiplexing) systems.

Open date: Wednesday 10th March 2021
Close date: Thursday 25th March 2021 23:59 AOE

If you are interested in the full balloting notice, please contact me.

Best regards,
  David