[802SEC] Proposed Rules Suspension - July 2021

All,

With the changeover from F2F to electronic for the July 2021 Plenary, I have updated the motion to suspend the respective rules, which would allow the EC to  consider PARs / ICAIDs -

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0060-00-00EC-proposal-rules-suspension-jul-2021-plenary.docx.

Please review the proposed dates and let me know if a) you see any issues with the proposed motion; and b) you are aware of any other important meetings that should be considered in relation to the respective dates.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC