[802SEC] Polling for a meeting time

In support of the Restructuring Ad hoc, as reported on the EC virtual meeting today, I agreed to schedule a meeting for the Operational Efficiency sub-Ad hoc.

I have set up a Doodle poll (my very first) to poll for a meeting time.  I am targeting the week of April 5 to provide sufficient time to pick a time, give notice, and do something with the outcome before the next Ad hoc call on April 20th

https://doodle.com/poll/ahqfabrfqyknyxr2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

If you would like to attend (or will attend even if you expect not to like it), please provide your availability from the choices.  If you can’t make any of those and would like to propose another time or week let me know by email.

Thanks all!

Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe

Blind Creek Associates