[802SEC] IEEE 802 EC 4th May 2021 Teleconference action item 6.01

Dear IEEE 802 EC members,

On review of the action items from the last meeting I see I have an action to identify election policy text and share it with 802 EC. The document I would identify is '2021 IEEE Annual Election Guidelines for Candidates and Petitioners in the IEEE Annual Election' available at <https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/about/corporate/election/2021-election/2021-annual-election-candidates-reference.pdf>. The section of most interest to our discussion is 'Conferences/Meetings and Publications Invitations and Requests' on page 11.

Best regards,
  David