[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 interim plenary meeting on Thursday 20th May 2021 the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five-day review required by subclause 7.2.2 'IEEE 802 LMSC subgroup public statements to government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a standards committee meeting. The draft letter can be accessed as follows and if there is no motion to block made before Monday 7th June 2021 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE 802.3 liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15: IEEE P802.3cs Increased-reach Ethernet optical subscriber access (Super-PON)

Working Group vote: Y:128, N:0, A:4