From: "James P. K. Gilb" <000008e8b69871c2-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 6/2/2021 3:00:31 PM
Subject: [802SEC] +++10 day LMSC Motion +++ Approval of update to Chair's Guidelines

All

Paul has authorized me to run the following motion:

This motion is brought under the normal process of approving actions of the Sponsor.

Motion: The EC approves ec-21-0108-02 as the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines.

Moved: Gilb
Second: Zimmerman

The document can be found on mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0108-02-00EC-proposed-chairs-guidelines-v31.odt

Background: The updates are:
 1) Change to the new SA terminology
 2) Move sections around to better represent if they are guidelines or EC decisions
 3) Change normative language appropriately (e.g., no "shalls" in guidelines.

A summary of the last two sets of changes is available in: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0089-01-00EC-reorganizing-the-chair-s-guidelines.pdf

James Gilb