[802SEC] registration update and thanks

All – I would like to forward my personal thanks for those who have registered.

As 802 treasurer, I was concerned that we might have a lot of follow up to do after the meeting.

Fortunately that does not appear to be the case – as of this morning, we have 972 registered attendees for the plenary.

If you are a working group chair or officer who has been working to let people know about registration, thank you for your efforts, and feel free to post this information to your individual WG reflectors, as you deem appropriate.

To those who have registered – thank you.  To those who have yet to register, please follow your colleagues lead.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

IEEE 802 Standards Committee Treasurer

President & Principal