[802SEC] Fwd: IEEE Facilities Protocols

Dear All:

For those that will be attending the IEEE 802 EC Closing Meeting on Friday, 23 July in person at IEEE (445 Hoes Lane), below please find the IEEE Facilities Protocols for the meeting.

If you are planning on attending the meeting in person, please let Paul and myself know (if you have not yet done so already) by the end of business today.

Best regards,

Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Senior Manager,

Operational Program Management

Office: +1 732-562-6367

Mobile: +1 732-439-9144 | standards.ieee.org