[802SEC] Fw: IEEE 802 Town Hall Event Cancelled

try 2

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Cc: "Mark Epstein (mepstein@qti.qualcomm.com)" <mepstein@qti.qualcomm.com>; "Robby Robson" <robby@computer.org>; "Yatin Trivedi" <ytrivedi@ieee.org>; "Yu Yuan" <y.yuan@ieee.org>; "dot01 Glenn Parsons" <glenn.parsons@ericsson.com>; "Law, David" <dlaw@hpe.com>
Sent: 7/21/2021 4:13:09 PM
Subject: IEEE 802 Town Hall Event Cancelled

Dear EC Members and SA President Elect Candidates,

As you can see from Mark Epstein's email below, even though he is supportive of the concept, he thinks it too late to hold the town hall event.  Since we agreed that if we didn't get all four candidates to participate in the event, it would not be held.  Therefore it will not be held this election cycle, but I do think we should try to hold a similar town hall event for the next election cycle with a much longer lead time.  Thank you to all the SA Candidates, David Law and Glenn Parsons who provided feedback to help structure and plan the event.

Regards,

--Paul