Re: [802SEC] Rules items for tomorrow

Yes, this comment is for James.

-----Original Message-----
From: jdambrosia@gmail.com <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 1:28 PM
To: Glenn Parsons <glenn.parsons@ericsson.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Rules items for tomorrow

Glenn
I assume you mean James?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 1:25 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

John,

Section 6.1 has

"It is expected that IEEE 802 LMSC members will vote as both professionals and as individual  experts, except under the Directed Position provisions, as defined in Error: Reference source not  found, ..."

Did you intend to delete ",except under the Directed Position provisions, as defined in Error: Reference source not  found,"?

Cheers,
Glenn.