[802SEC] mixed mode meeting - july 27

For those who missed the brief summary/what to expect that I gave at the EC meeting.  The goal of the mixed mode ad hoc is to Identify best practices for a near-term meeting – NOT a long-term 802 strategy planning session.

I’d like to ask you all to bring experiences of what works and what doesn’t, and under what circumstances – not all meetings are the same.

Jon Rosdahl has indicated he will have a few slides on different models for a mixed-mode meeting.  This should help seed our discussions and I plan to hear this near the front of the meeting.

If you have something you’d like to present, or  if you want to bring a FEW slides with recommendations, please let me know by Monday 4PM US Pacific time.

My goals for the meeting are:

  • Identify key assumptions to be met that we can get consensus on.  What don’t we have consensus on…
  • Identify questions to be answered to come back with some proposed models. (I’m currently thinking not each meeting session is the same…)
  • Identify next meeting date and deliverables for that.

See the 802 calendar for webex meeting details.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@cmephyconsulting.com