[802SEC] Framemaker licenses for 2022 and beyond

All

We had an experiment with purchasing yearly Framemaker licenses to support our editors. It seems to have gone well and IEEE SA has said that they are willing to reimburse us for our costs going forward.

Our current license term expires 9/2/2021.

In August of last year we passed the following motion:
========
The IEEE 802 LMSC authorizes the purchase of Framemaker subscription licenses with a cost not to exceed $3000 for a time period not to extend past December 2021 as a test. Technical Editors who want access to these licenses will contact the IEEE 802 LMSC First Vice Chair, who will determine the distribution of the licenses.

For this year, I would like to propose the following motion:
The IEEE 802 LMSC authorizes the purchase of Framemaker subscription licenses with a cost not to exceed $3000 for a time period not to extend past December 2022. Technical Editors who want access to these licenses will contact the IEEE 802 LMSC First Vice Chair, who will determine the distribution of the licenses.

Before I run a 10 day ballot, I would ask for any feedback on the motion and/or edits.

Thanks.

James Gilb