Re: [802SEC] Mixed Mode Meeting -- Guiding Principles Discussion

All,

                I do not see why whether the participant cannot attend in person or chooses not to attend in person will affect the person’s level of participation.

                It seems to me the level of participation for a remote participant depends on whether the participate can join the Meeting Tool (e.g. WebEx) or is just on Audio.

                If the person can join the Meeting Tool, then the participant can see and hear the presentation, and can ask questions and can give a presentation.

                I cannot support dividing remote participants into classes based on why they are not attending in person.

                I am fine with requiring a computer to join the Meeting Tool and if the participate only has an Audio connection (which is rare) they must live with the fact they are not on the Meeting Tool.

Regards,

Steve