Re: [802SEC] +++10 day Early Close LMSC ballot+++ Approval of new IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures

All

I vote APPROVE.

James Gilb

On 8/24/21 11:57 AM, James P. K. Gilb wrote:
All

The Standards Committee Chair has delegated to me the following 10 day early close electronic ballot:

This motion is brought under Clause 13.0 “Revision of the IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures” of the IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group P&P.

Moved: Approve document ec-18-0104-12-00EC as the IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures.

Moved: Gilb
Second: Holcomb

This is a an early close motion so that we can submit this to AudCom as early as possible in advance of their September meeting.

The ballot begins today and will close no later than 3 September, 2021 AoE.

Note: The change to the WG P&P would take effect "when the final result of the Sponsor electronic ballot is announced by the Sponsor Chair or designee."

James Gilb

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.