[802SEC] 4-5pm ET Monday 18 October 2021 802/SA Task Force draft agenda
Dear EC Members,
The draft agenda for 4-5pm ET Monday 18 October 2021 802/SA Task Force draft agenda are attached. I tried to upload them to mentor, but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment. Please let me know if you'd like to add an agenda item. Adam Newman -- please make time to attend the meeting, it was announced on 15 September 2021.
802/SA Task Force draft agenda:
Open portion of meeting:
1. IEEE SA tools update & discussion
1.1. Remote meeting tools:
1.1.1. Mentor, etc. tools – replacement study status, schedule, requirements, etc.
1.1.2. hybrid (i.e., in person and remote participants) meetings
1.2. Document Creation
1.2.1. SA funding of Framemaker licenses – status update
2. Schedule next meeting 4-5pm ET TBD 2021
3. Any other business, 5 min, all?
4. Action item review, 5 min, Nikolich
Please take note of the action items:
AI: AndrewM’s PIO committee to identify milestones.
AI: PaulN to more precisely define the experimental hybrid meeting protocol by 14 June 2021 and solicited suggestions from the EC members.
AI JonR – to convene Hybrid Meeting sub ad hoc meeting to work on all of the above
AI JodiH – obtain feedback on SA budget to cover future license expenses by 23 July 2021
4:00pm 802/SA Task Force
When Mon, October 18, 4pm – 5pm
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
18 OCT 2021 802_SA Task Force draft agenda rev0.docx