[802SEC] 4-5pm ET Monday 18 October 2021 802/SA Task Force draft agenda

Dear EC Members,

The draft agenda for 4-5pm ET Monday 18 October 2021 802/SA Task Force draft agenda are attached.  I tried to upload them to mentor, but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment.  Please let me know if you'd like to add an agenda item.  Adam Newman -- please make time to attend the meeting, it was announced on 15 September 2021.

802/SA Task Force draft agenda:

Open portion of meeting:
1.    IEEE SA tools update & discussion
1.1.    Remote meeting tools:
1.1.1.    Mentor, etc. tools – replacement study status, schedule, requirements, etc.
1.1.2.    hybrid (i.e., in person and remote participants) meetings
1.2.    Document Creation
1.2.1.    SA funding of Framemaker licenses – status update
2.    Schedule next meeting 4-5pm ET TBD 2021
3.    Any other business, 5 min, all?
4.    Action item review, 5 min, Nikolich
5.    Adjourn

The notes from the previous meeting are at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0123-00-00EC-07jun2021-802-sa-task-force-meeting-notes.docx
Please take note of the action items:
AI: AndrewM’s PIO committee to identify milestones.
AI: PaulN to more precisely define the experimental hybrid meeting protocol by 14 June 2021 and solicited suggestions from the EC members.
AI JonR – to convene Hybrid Meeting sub ad hoc meeting to work on all of the above
AI JodiH – obtain feedback on SA budget to cover future license expenses by 23 July 2021

4:00pm  802/SA Task Force
When Mon, October 18, 4pm – 5pm

Regards,

--Paul