[802SEC] reminder: 802 restructuring ad hoc 1-2pm ET today Tuesday 19 October 2021

Dear EC Members and 802 Restructuring ad hoc participants,

Please remember we will have an ad hoc meeting today from 1-2pm ET.

The draft agenda for today's meeting is:
1) to review the progress of the sub ad hocs: Operational Efficiency, BenR, Mixed Mode Best Practices, GeorgeZ, Future Meeting Vision, AndrewM, Strategy, PaulN.

2) to refine the tentative agenda and plans for the 16:00-17:30 03 NOV 2021 802 next gen coordination/brainstorm workshop.
a) have the leader of each 802 next gen group present 5-10 minutes on their activities:
    - Roger Marks on 802.1/Nendica,
    - Jon Lewis on 802.3/New Ethernet Applications,
    - Jim Lansford on 80211/WNG,
    - Ben Rolfe on 802.15/WNG and
    - Tim Godfrey on 802.24 VNA.
b) spend 10-15 minutes exploring collaborative next-gen opportunities across 802,
c) invite academic/corporate researchers to brainstorm with 802 participants on new next gen topics
d) organize next steps to continue next gen 802 work

The meeting notes from our 20 September 2021 meeting are at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0222-00-00EC-20sep2021-802-restructuring-ad-hoc-notes.docx

I look forward to our discussion this afternoon. Regards,

--Paul

p.s. webex coordinates are

802 Restructuring ad hoc
When Tue, October 19, 1pm – 2pm ET
JOIN WEBEX Meeting number (access code): 130 375 3678 Meeting password: restructure