https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0245-01-00EC-802-next-gen-workshop-plans.docx

Cheers,

Roger
On Oct 21, 2021, 7:11 AM -0600, Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>, wrote:
Dear All,

I have corrected a typo (incorrect time, 15:30 should be 17:30 ET) in the workshop plan document, the corrected document is available at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0245-00-00EC-802-next-gen-workshop-plans.docx.

Regards,

--Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 10/20/2021 5:34:13 PM
Subject: [802SEC] 802 next gen coordination/brainstorm workshop plans

Dear EC Members and Observers,

As discussed at the 802 restructuring ad hoc yesterday, 19 Oct 2021, I have put together a plan for the 802 next gen coordination/brainstorm workshop scheduled for Wednesday 03 November 2021, it is avaialble at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0245-00-00EC-802-next-gen-workshop-plans.docx.

A few requests:
a) I have tentatively identified Roger Marks, Jon Lewis, Jim Lansford, Ben Rolfe and Tim Godfrey to be spokespersons for 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15 and 802.24 respectively, to prepare and share information on the next gen, study group or early stage projects in their groups.  If someone else is better suited, please let them know.  The deliverable is a few slides, 5 minutes presentation, due Monday 01 November 2021.
b) please share the workshop information with researchers (academic or industry) that you think may be interested in participating
c) let me know if there are IEEE Societies or Councils that I should contact to leverage their marketing channels

Feel free to make recommendations to improve the workshop, this is new and experimental, I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you for your help,

--Paul