Re: [802SEC] Second teleconference of IEEE 802 Future meeting ad hoc

Note that I am not suggesting that an individual WGs meetings be spread out over the 8 weeks.  Each WG is free to use it's allocated slot to schedule as they see fit, within their slot of a week, week and a half, half week, or what you will.  If you are a participant in one WG, your meeting times will not change.